We do Not Provide:
At this time, we are not able to provide:
- Well-woman exams, including Pap smears and nonsurgical gynecology.
- Removals of moles, warts, cysts and skin cancers.
- Vaccinations (referred to health department).
- Contraception (referred to health department).
- Other labs and radiology testing may be ordered at the hospital or other locations, but we do not have funding to cover them.
- Prescription or refill of controlled substances, including, but not limited to, narcotics (such as Vicodin or Percocet), benzodiazepines (such as Ativan, Lorazapam, or Klonopin), stimulants (such as Ritalin), or Tramadol (Ultram).