Sick? We provide evaluation, basic care and can prescribe medication for common acute illnesses such as sinus and ear infections.
We can prescribe refills of non‑controlled chronic medications.
We provide counseling and can prescribe medication for depression, anxiety, and some other mental health problems.
Hurt? We provide basic treatment and can prescribe medication for non-life-threatening injuries.
We provide lifestyle counseling to help improve fitness, lose weight, and control diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
We provide screening for limited dental services (performed on separate days from clinic) and dental referrals.
Our free lab services include testing for strep, pregnancy, urine, blood glucose.
We can connect you with local resources to assist with obtaining health insurance, meeting basic needs, and financial assistance with prescription costs.
Our caring staff will provide prayer for any who desire it.
We do Not Provide:
At this time, we are not able to provide:
- Well-woman exams, including Pap smears and nonsurgical gynecology.
- Removals of moles, warts, cysts and skin cancers.
- Vaccinations: most referred to health department, although flu shots are available in the fall and winter on a limited basis.
- Contraception (referred to health department).
- Other labs and radiology testing may be ordered at the hospital or other locations, but we do not have funding to cover them.
- Prescription or refill of controlled substances, including, but not limited to, narcotics (such as Vicodin or Percocet), benzodiazepines (such as Ativan, Lorazapam, or Klonopin), stimulants (such as Ritalin), or Tramadol (Ultram).