Clinic closed during April
We will reopen as soon as we receive approval from the Governor that it is safe for clinics to open to the public. We are deeply sorry for this, and will get the word out in every way when we are open!
NOW… current patients of McMinnville Free Clinic can call 971-261-6128, to request a prescription refill.
MFC is registered with benevity.com, an online company that matches donors with nonprofits. The match program for funds up to $300,000 has discontinued as they met the limit already. Thank you to all who contributed!!
We will post updates to advise of services available. In the meantime, read the information from the Centers for Disease Control below.
Regarding the COVID-19 virus, The Center for Disease Control recommends the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.