Due to COVID-19, the Clinic is temporarily closed.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms (such as coughing, chest pain, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) testing is available in our area. Please click here for Information in English. Click here for information in Spanish.
In the meantime, if you are a current patient and need a prescription refill, call the clinic at 971-261-6128, to request a refill. See more information on this page.
We will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Please check back regularly for updates on when the Clinic will open. At that time, the Clinic will offer all regular services, which you can find on this page.
Support McMinnville Free Clinic
Click this link now to donate safely through PayPal. Or mail a check to McMinnville Free Clinic, c/o 125 NE Cowls Street, McMinnville, OR 97128. And be sure to use your amazon smile account when ordering online!
Regarding the COVID-19 virus, The Centers for Disease Control recommends the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
MFC is registered with benevity.com, an online company that matches donors with nonprofits. Check out the website to see if your company participates and how to donate.