McMinnville Free Clinic is now open on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. Next open clinic is Saturday, June 19, 9 am., at the First Baptist Church, 125 SE Cowls Street (same location).
COVID-19 safety precautions will be in place: Masks and social distancing will be required! Patients will be screened and those with COVID-19 symptoms will be referred to urgent care or the emergency room.
Patients will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
No insurance, identification or payment required.
All services are free, although patients will have to pay for any medications prescribed by doctors at the clinic.
Regarding the COVID-19 virus, The Centers for Disease Control recommends the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Support McMinnville Free Clinic
Click this link now to donate safely through PayPal. Or mail a check to McMinnville Free Clinic, c/o 125 NE Cowls Street, McMinnville, OR 97128. And be sure to use your amazon smile account when ordering online!
MFC is registered with benevity.com, an online company that matches donors with nonprofits. Check out the website to see if your company participates and how to donate.